Founded in 2006, Sláinte Healthcare is a rapidly expanding provider of technology and services to the acute healthcare sector. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland and with a presence in UK, Middle East, US, Australia and Asia, Sláinte enables hospitals to maximise clinical and operational performance through the use of its technology platforms.
Sláinte Healthcare is focused on delivering web-based software solutions that deliver quantum efficiency and cost savings to healthcare organizations throughout their general administration, clinical patient records, and insurance claiming processes. Our clients have achieved major gains and savings as a result of our projects, and they have been able to reduce the focus of staff time on patient administration and increase the time spent on patient care.
‘Sláinte’ – pronounced ‘Slawn-tcha’ – is the Gaelic for ‘good health’. Sláinte was founded by CEO, Andrew Murphy, and is now one of the fastest growing, profitable, healthcare technology companies in the UK and Ireland. Employing over 70 staff the company has on average doubled in size year on year since foundation.
- Electronic Revenue Cycle Management For our customers in Ireland, the US, the UAE, we provide integrated revenue cycle solutions which radically transform our Customers’ bed management and profitability.
- Advanced Patient Identification Systems including electronic signature support. We enable electronic signatures to be taken upon admission, at bedside, at consent, and in addition enable fingerprint and photograph tracking of patients to ensure greater safety, verification, and traceability.
- Electronic Workflow Definition and Business Process Re-engineering. At the heart of our shrink wrapped software solutions are the ability for you to define a workflow, between existing systems, and use our software to integrate the data, automate the process, saving your staff time and increasing their productivity.
- Healthcare systems integration (HL7/Dicom/Flatfile). Using our integration engine Iguana we can unify your clinical, demographic, and financial data, to eliminate duplicate data entry and unnecessary data crunching across your hospital.
- Third-Party systems broker age service (SláinteVault). Where we share data with third parties, such as insurance companies, GP’s for discharge summaries we take all steps to ensure the security and protection of your data.
- Systems are very quick to learn (typically, less than 30minutes per user);
- The hospital is in control (with wizards, configuration tools) to ensure you can change the systems when you want to;
- We understand how to provide automation tools, by providing an integrated dataset from which the benefits of automation can be experienced by the end user, without the end user seeing the complexity involve
- We provide solutions that increase your patient satisfaction whilst they experience the interaction with your systems; and
- We work on the ground with your users, improving our solutions based on their suggestions.
To view Company brochure click on link below. To download brochure right click, and choose ‘save file as’.
Slainte Healthcare Company Brochure (416kb PDF)