VITRO™ Intelligent Paper On Glass
VITRO is a new and innovative solution which enables Hospitals to rapidly move to being truly Paperless without the significant change management, operational and financial risk associated with large Electronic Medical Record (EMR) deployments. Indeed, we work with many of the leading EMR’s upon their customer sites to meet user requests to which VITRO offers an unparalleled user experience and rapid integration with existing data and systems.
VITRO, with its “Intelligent Paper on Glass” approach, pre-populates existing Clinical and Demographic information onto electronic replicas of existing paper charts and documents and enables Clinicians, Staff and Patients to easily review and complete existing Medical Paperwork electronically.
We enable Clinical staff to focus on care -not paperwork- thereby increasing patient satisfaction, reducing duplication, preventing administration errors and improving compliance. Whilst also enabling the capture of Structured Data to better inform the planning and analysis of care provided within the Hospital.
VITRO also delivers the additional benefit of providing access to internationally leading best-practice action sets, clinical evidence and decision support data.
VITRO is an IT solution that truly enables:
- Rapid deployment and adoption by stakeholders within the hospital;
- Minimal training or operational disturbance during rollout;
- Rapid elimination of administrative costs;
- Rapid identification of opportunities for improvement in clinical and operational processes;
- Ability to leverage all existing systems within the hospital into the VITRO framework; and
- Enable a platform for continuous improvement on an iterative basis with staff buy-in.
How Does it Work? Simply!
- “Drag and Drop” your Medical Form into VITRO BluePrint design tool;
- “Choose” links to existing systems (including the HIS) to pre-populate the Form;
- “Select” the BluePrint controls to add to the form to speed up Clinical Data Collection;
- “Build” the workflow of the Form by applying Data Logic options;
- “Increase” the automation by applying additional Task Logic;
- “Link” tasks from Forms together to increase Clinical efficiency; and
- “Publish” – make available to anyone, anytime, anywhere…
Sounds simple doesn’t it? Learn more about the typical steps involved in a VITRO project by clicking here.
You will quickly enjoy the functions which VITRO provides:
- Record a legally binding Electronic signature which allows patients and consultants to sign off at a convenient time and location on their medical documentation;
- Fully integrate within a Hospital network, even where multiple HIS systems currently exist, creating a single patient-centric record;
- Fully functional bar-coding capability i.e. patient bar code tags can be scanned and linked to data in the form;
- Documents are accessible from any device with user permissions and are capable of being launched direct from EMR/EHR; and
- Support all the following interfaces: HL7/XML/Flat-file/Web services/SQL/ODBC
- Enable Template Creation which uses a built-in design tool application (BluePrint) which allows medical forms to be added and/or modified;
- Support Voice Recognition and Free-form note taking;
- Keep a full audit trail on creation, viewing and editing of a document; and
- Prohibits unauthorised access through full security protocols.
Want to learn more?
To view Vitro brochure click on link below. To download brochure right click, and choose ‘save file as’.
Vitro Brochure – Paperless Hospitals (3mb PDF)